ABOUT THE POSITION
UREKA is offering an internship program with L’Institut National de Recherche En Gestion Urbaine – INREGU, a France based research institution that offers services globally in the area of research studies, executive education and innovative product development in the fields of urban management, strategy consulting and smart cities development.
Students will have the opportunity to work in a variety of fields as well as,
- Get a professional experience by delivering real projects in the research institute INREGU.
- Explore job opportunities in France / Europe and attend interviews
- Visit universities should they want to continue to study in France.
- Network with students from French universities.
- During the day off, interns can take personal time in the city of Lyon for leisure, shopping, job research, etc.
- Meet with the Chamber of Commerce of the departments of Rhone and Auvergne.
- Complete the internship with a Certificate from INREGU to certify the training period and achievement.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.