Subject: Full time and Summer Internship Position in China
Dear International Affairs seniors and interested sophomores and juniors,
The Real English Academy of Zhanjiang China is currently hiring two full time English teachers for 1 to 2 year renewable contracts starting in June this year. We are also hiring intern teachers for the summer and fall terms for sophomores and juniors.
A few facts about teaching English in at Real English Academy:
1. Experience is not necessary; the school provides all job training on site
2. Chinese language skills are not necessary; all classes are conducted via the immersion method
3. Private furnished housing is provided for free as part of the hiring contract
4. Travel allowances and bonuses available as well
5. All employees receive free Mandarin and/or Cantonese language instruction
6. Zhanjiang is in deep southern China with a mild climate year-round, spectacular tropical scenery and beaches, and easy access to Hong Kong and Macao, Hainan Island, bustling Guangzhou and the historic city of Kaiping.
Interested students should contact Michael Murphree directly at email@example.com for further information and an application packet.
We hope to be able to hire Georgia Tech graduates and students as you have proven to be the best quality teachers and rapid learners in China.
Sam Nunn School
Georgia Institute of Technology