ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Global FOI Intern, you will work with the newly established Global FOI team, whose goal is to raise funds (awards) for housing and development programs from institutions and governments globally (USAID, EU, World Bank, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation etc). The Global FOI team members are located in the United States, Costa Rica, United Kingdom, Philippines and Slovakia. The US FOI Team is based in Atlanta pre-positions and collaborates with professional foundations, multilateral, and bilateral organizations.
Supporting the Director of US FOI which will include: calendar management, expense reporting, budget support, meeting agendas, meeting notes, meeting documentation, reports, adding documentation to CRM, and other small projects which help hone the implementation of donor engagement strategies and strengthen US FOI Pipeline. (100% of your time)
- Current undergraduate
- A strong interest in organized processes and systems
- Interest in topics of international development and housing, bi-lateral and multi-lateral institutions, grants and funding
- Openness to learn and ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Proficient to advanced in Microsoft Office
- Strong collaboration skills
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.