ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking outstanding graduate and undergraduate students, as well as recent graduates, with global health and international development backgrounds for internships and the opportunity to learn from experts in the field.
The responsibilities of the intern will include, but will not be limited to assisting with:
- New business development activities such as proposal research, recruitment, formatting
- Project management, including organizing travel for employees, editing reports, maintaining project files, database development, and other tasks as needed
- Communication activities, including social media, developing outreach materials, and developing templates
- Office administration and logistics, such as filing, expense reporting, human resources support
- BA/BS or MA/MS candidate (or recent graduate) pursuing a degree in Political Science, International Relations, Public Health, International Development, or related field
- Strong academic background with a demonstrated interest in global health and/or international development
- Ability to solve problems creatively with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience living or studying abroad a plus
- Fluency in English; proficiency in a second language (Spanish or French) is preferred but not required
- Must be eligible to work in the USA without need for sponsorship
- Must be able to commit to at least a 3 month internship.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.