Global Health Corps (GHC) is a growing movement of 1000+ young leaders who are changing the face of global health. We are searching for 40+ diverse changemakers from Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia who will be age 30 or younger and hold a bachelor’s degree as of June 30, 2020.
- Architecture & Design: Create structures and processes that advance human health & dignity.
- Communications & Advocacy: Harness the power of words to shift narratives & spread awareness of health interventions.
- Curriculum Development: Design and conduct teachings and trainings to build others’ knowledge, skills, and capacity.
- Fundraising: Manage proposals, relationships, and events to bring in support for health research and programs.
- eHealth & Information Technology: Leverage new tools & software to improve health information and outcomes.
- Knowledge Management: Document best practices and lessons learned, driving collaboration and sustainability.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: Measure impact to guide decision making & maximize the effectiveness of health interventions.
- Program Management: Plan, lead, and coordinate others to work together and get things done.
- Quality Improvement: Analyze process and outcomes, pilot new approaches, and show others how it’s done.
- Research & Policy: Analyze and recommend options to optimize health governance and service delivery.
- Supply Chain Management: Drive change by connecting systems & measuring efficiency.