ABOUT THE POSITION
The Carter Center Graduate Assistantship Program offers a limited number of funded opportunities for currently enrolled master’s degree and doctoral students. Graduate assistants must make a 9-12 month, 20-hours-per-week commitment and will receive compensation of $14/hour. Please note that these opportunities are based in Atlanta.
- China Program
- Conflict Resolution Program
- Democracy Program
- Rule of Law Program
- Human Rights Program
- At the start of the assistantship, qualified applicants must have completed a minimum of two semesters of their academic coursework in a master’s or post-master’s level program.
- Applicants must also be enrolled in a graduate or doctoral program throughout the duration of the assistantship.
- Candidates who have completed their degree are not eligible.
- The assistantships are located at The Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- GAs must make a 9-12 month commitment (beginning in August).
- GAs must make a 20-hours-per-week commitment (during business hours Monday through Friday).
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (ET)
Recommendation Letters Deadline: April 8, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (ET)