The GTRI Director’s Office seeks student assistants to provide support the Leadership and Administrative team of the GTRI Director’s Office.
• Administrative support and general office duties
• Answering phones and responding to general inquiries
• Event setup and coordination
• Sorting mail and receiving packages
• Greeting and escorting visitors
• Ordering and maintaining supplies
• Other duties as assigned (eg. preparing notebooks, etc.)
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any major at a University System of Georgia institution
- Must be registered for at least 6 credit hours with your university during working semesters
- Must have a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of Outlook
- Availability to work for multiple semesters
- Good communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work up to 20 hours per week during business hours
Hours per Week
10–20 hours per week
U.S. Citizenship Requirements
Due to our research contracts with the US federal government, candidates for this position are required to be US Citizens.
Learn more and apply here.