Hunter Hill’s campaign to be the next Governor of Georgia is seeking interns for the spring 2018 semester. The internship is unpaid and would allow students to work remotely. Following a phone or in-person interview, the internship would begin immediately.
The Georgians for Hunter Hill internship program allows students to play a crucial role in the success of the campaign, including but not limited to the below facets:
- Interact and develop professional skills with Senator Hill, campaign staff, and volunteers
- Participate in execution of campaign communications, grassroots coordination, and campaign strategy
- Potential to earn academic credit
- Bolster their resume
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize problem-solving skills
- Confront challenges with a can-do attitude
- Engage fellow Georgians in the political process with courtesy
Required information for interested applicants:
- Resume (No longer than one page)
- One writing sample- Must be at least one-half page, paragraph form, answering the following question: What compels you to support Hunter Hill as our next Georgia Governor, and what relevant skills do you bring to the table?
- One letter of recommendation
More info about Hunter Hill’s campaign: https://www.votehunterhill.com/home