The Inter-American Development Bank Internship Program in Washington D.C provides students age 21 – 33 with a unique and valuable professional hands-on learning experience.
The program provides students the opportunity to: a) further their knowledge and understanding of development in Latin America and the Caribbean; b) learn about the operations and culture of the IDB and IDB Invest; c) gain exposure to the dynamics of an international development organization; and d) work alongside experts in the field of development.
- Must be a citizen of a member country.
- Age 21 – 33 for graduate student vacancies
- Must be a currently enrolled student
- Available to work full-time during internship period
- Not have a close relative at the IDB currently
- Not have previously worked at the IDB
Deadline: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Learn more at https://jobs.iadb.org/en/students