The intern will report to the Senior Manager of Internal Communications and will support critical communication functions engaging the organization’s internal audiences.
- S/He will be asked to manage a range of communications projects designed to complement digital communication. S/He will prepare materials to increase engagement across multiple channels. Occasional event support may be requested.
- Assignments will include a variety of portfolio-building projects.
- Incorporating brand standards into internal materials that include: PowerPoint presentations and Prezis; informal video (form storyboarding and planning to coordinate, capture, edits, managing caption corrections and posting);
- Powtoon animation, enhancements to Bananatag and Outlook emails; design of infographics, memes & listicles etc. to visually reinforce content from decks and memos and share on additional platforms like the SharePoint intranet and Workplace by Facebook.
- Coordination and collaboration with Internal Communications team, Brand and Communications team, and other departments as necessary.
Client services orientation, creative problem solving and user-focused design thinking. Advanced planning and organizational skills, business communication vocabulary and skills. It is possible that the intern will also learn new graphic platforms and expand his/her production experience.
- Proficient in English (Verbal & Written)
- Proficient in MS Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Some undergraduate experience.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate ideas effectively via written and oral communication.
- In addition to PowerPoint skills above: Premier Pro experience (a part of Adobe Creative Suite) is beneficial. CARE will provide the subscription for intern use if the intern does not subscribe. Intern will need to provide a laptop if Mac format is preferred by the intern.
- Portfolio review will be part of interview in order to assess design and communication skills.
Learn more and APPLY HERE.