ABOUT THE POSITION
What you do for APSIA:
- Create website, social media, video, print, and other content to promote APSIA and its events to relevant audiences around the world
- Work with the Admissions Manager to publicize APSIA events to target audiences in different locations around the world across all channels
- Create student and alumni profiles for APSIA’s website and marketing materials to tell the story of what can be done with an APSIA degree
- Work with Executive Director and Admissions Manager to evaluate marketing analytics and Return on Investment
- Work with the Admissions Manager to grow APSIA’s network of student advisors and influencers in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America
Additional projects may include:
- Work with the Executive Director to promote APSIA, its programs, and its members to the international affairs industry in Asia and Europe (think tanks, academic institutions, governments, etc.)
- Work with the Executive Director and regional committees of members to identify prospective members and affiliates in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America
- Identify and support APSIA and/or its members’ participation in relevant events in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America
- Status as current student or recent graduate.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills in English. Additional language skills a plus.
- Excellent command of MS-Office Suite.
- Experience with Canva, WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and social media scheduling tools (ex: Hootsuite).
- Basic HTML helpful.
- Experience creating social media graphics preferred.
- Previous office experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with minimal supervision required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here. Apply by May 22.