ABOUT THE POSITION
The International Organization Program (IOP) is seeking a part-time intern (around 20 hours/per week) to work virtually. The intern will work closely with FDD experts to conduct research for FDD’s International Organizations Program, including research into how U.S. adversaries co-opt specific international institutions, arms control and general lawfare. The intern will hone their research skills by diving into developments, funding, management and operations of specific IOs such as the IAEA, WHO and the ICC. Those with an interest in foreign policy, the UN and international law are encouraged to apply. A strong applicant requires strong writing, research and communication skills.
- Must have at least a 3.2 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Should have a relevant course of study and have completed coursework in any of the following fields: International Relations, International Law, Security Studies, History, Communications, Journalism, International Economics or Political Science.
- Interns should have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, as well as basic Excel skills.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 22 hours per week.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.