ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is established under DOL’s Pathways Internship Program. This is a developmental position designed to prepare the incumbent to fully perform the duties at the full performance level. Under close technical supervision, the incumbent participates as an intern under the formalized Pathways Internship Program and performs work designed to develop the application of professional knowledge of the fundamentals of international relations as it relates to accomplishing Agency international research, analysis, and evaluation efforts.
Major duties for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares relevant reports, papers, talking points, briefing books, memos, letters, proposals and background papers including Congressionally-mandated reports for senior officials and others as directed.
- Conduct research on international child labor and forced labor issues
- Researches and summarizes laws and/or policies in countries in Asia.
- Write reports on international policy issues for public consumption on countries in Asia.
- Formulates policy or program recommendations by collaborating with colleagues, other agencies, foreign counterparts, and others to ensure policies or programs respond to DOL and US priorities and interests.
Additional duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.