ABOUT THE POSITION
Essential functions may include, but are not limited to the following
• Assisting with the monitoring of threats to both the U.S. judicial system and foreign judicial systems, including the courts, prosecutors, and the rule of law, from foreign adversaries via cyber activities, propaganda, and social media postings. Additionally, assisting with the development of strategies to counter such efforts.
• Assisting with monitoring developments in the national security arena U.S. defense and security policy, emerging threats, U.S. response options, and foreign policy positions of U.S. allies and partners.
• Assisting in event planning and staffing.
• Spot and background research.
• Assisting with ongoing projects examining functional security issues than span across regions.
• Researching and authoring short publications.
• Proficiency with Microsoft suite highly desirable.
• Must have at least a 3.3 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited U.S. institution or equivalent from a non-U.S. institution.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with foreign and security policy research; ability to distill and synthesize information.
• Ability to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.