ABOUT THE POSITION
The Dialogue is committed to the professional development of young leaders from around the world. Our internship program has provided students and recent graduates with the training and experience they need to kick-start their careers in the public and private sectors. Past interns have gone on to pursue jobs with a wide variety of international organizations, government bodies, think tanks, consulting firms, and private corporations. Read our intern testimonials here. Interns have expansive duties and play a vital role in the organization’s daily function. In turn, they receive unique exposure to the Washington policy community and unprecedented access to influential leaders from across the Americas. We are happy to work with students if they wish to receive academic credit for their internships from their universities.
- Asia & Latin America
- Development & External Relations
- Energy, Climate Change & Extractive Industries
- Migration, Remittances & Development
- Office of the President
- Peter D. Bell Rule of Law
- Be enrolled in a college or university as a graduate or undergraduate student or have graduated no more than six months prior to the start of the internship
- Demonstrate interest in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Have strong writing and research abilities
- Be proficient in English and Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Be available for a minimum of ten 35-hour weeks during the summer or twelve 18-hour weeks during the fall or spring
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here. Spring 2021 internship application deadline is November 6.