Through a unique approach, FairValue Corporate & Public Affairs strongly emphasizes the entrepreneurial nature of its consultants in their relations with the clients. Thanks to a methodology based on high standards of thoroughness in the guidance and consulting provided, FairValue Corporate & Public Affairs is today working on highly exposed cases and complex files.
As an intern in public affairs working with senior consultants, you will have to fulfill the following roles and responsibilities:
- Participation to the daily legislative and political monitoring;
- Participation to the drafting of letters addressed to political figures;
- Liaising with French and European political institutions;
- Liaising with customers;
- Participation in the making up of the strategy with senior consultants;
- Account management;
- Providers and suppliers management.
- Native level (C2) in French and in Italian, written and oral; fluent level (C1) in English;
- At least a first experience in public affairs;
- At least a Bachelor in political science, law or economics;
- Excellent knowledge of the functioning of French and European institutions;
- Strong autonomy, capacity to take initiative;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good resistance to stress and pressure, reactivity and rigor, excellent team spirit;
- Excellent presentation;
- Very good command of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Interest in news and current affairs, intellectual curiosity, especially about social, economic and financial developments.
HOW TO APPLY: Visit https://www.eurobrussels.com/job_display/165002/Internship_Junior_Consultant_in_Public_and_Political_Affairs_Fairvalue_Corporate_Public_Affairs_Brussels_Belgium for more information and to apply.