ABOUT THE POSITION
ASG is seeking interns for the spring 2020 semester with knowledge of China, the Middle East and North Africa, the Americas, East Asia and Pacific, South Asia, Europe, Health and Life Sciences, Global, Business Development, Communications and Marketing (BDCM), or Operations.
Tasks will vary for individual intern positions, but all interns are asked to contribute in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- In-depth research and analysis on key people, companies, institutions, current events, and other issues of interest to the firm.
- Drafting briefing memos, talking points, background materials, and press releases.
- Assisting with administrative tasks as they arise, including, but not limited to: editing of documents; setting up for events; answering phones; staffing reception desk.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of activities that should expose them to the foreign and domestic policy decision-making processes and the interplay between governments, NGOs, businesses, and civil society.
- Must be currently pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or graduate-level program. Undergraduate applicants must be at least a rising junior or senior.
- Must demonstrate strong research, analysis, and writing abilities.
- Must be a team player with can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple assignments and shift priorities on short notice.
- Experience and ability to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.