Student Job Opportunity
IT Assistant, Ivan Allen College
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, beginning as soon as possible
Pay: $10 per hour; no tuition waiver
Ivan Allen College is seeking a self-motivated, technically proficient student to assist with IT support services in the College.
Although technical expertise and customer service experience are desirable, we’re most interested in candidates with a genuine interest in computers, a strong desire to learn, excellent organizational skills, and a commitment to clear communication.
Scheduling is flexible, but candidates are expected to be dependable and punctual.
• Windows and Macintosh desktop support
• A/V support (classrooms)
• Hardware support
• Software deployment
• Installation and configuration of equipment
• Lab management
• Equipment inventory
• Various projects as assigned
You’ll also have the opportunity to work with a number of network administration technologies, such as Microsoft Active Directory, file and print servers, networking technology, and other systems.
How to Apply: Please provide the following as soon as possible:
• Your resume
• Your availability this semester as well as Spring 2015 and beyond
• A brief cover letter (a paragraph is fine) describing your experience and interest in this position
Send your application to