The Kevin Abel for Congress campaign is currently hiring summer fellows for the primary runoff election cycle.
Kevin Abel is running for the Democratic nomination for the sixth Congressional District of Georgia. Kevin’s candidacy represents an effort to rekindle the spirit of public faith in government. Kevin believes this election is about putting America back on course; about ensuring that our children and grandchildren and future new Americans can aspire to realize the American Dream.
● Voter outreach
● Volunteer outreach
● Event staffing
● Social media
● Strategic research, and data entry
● Fundraising and donor appreciation
● Administrative tasks, tech support, and special projects
● A recent graduate or student interested in politics and gaining campaign experience
● Exhibits passion for politics, government, and/or any related policy areas
● Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to multitask independently, learn quickly, and demonstrate sound judgment
● Exhibits great attention to detail, punctuality, respect, and initiative
● Ability to work and contribute in a highly collaborative, team environment
● Working closely with the candidate, Campaign Manager, and Field Director
● Observation of internal campaign operations and preparation for campaign and political jobs
● Opportunity to bolster organizational and communication skills
● Attend special events, including fundraisers, campaign forums, and community meetings
● Learn how effective field programs are run
● Learn and understand Campaign data and targeting.
To apply, please contact Richard Merritt at 301-302-6995.