“If you do it, we need it. Science and technology. Business and mathematics. Foreign language and human resources. The United States government employs thousands of professionals in a wide variety of occupations. And we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill key openings.
On Thursday, November 17, 2016, you can meet representatives from more than 15 U.S. agencies during the National Security (NS) Virtual Career Fair. Registration is now open! Space is limited!
From the comfort of your computer or mobile device, you can visit agency booths to explore available job opportunities, chat with recruiters and subject matter experts, learn about internships and other student opportunities, and attend live presentations to learn about the security clearance process and how to make your application stand out!
Who will be there?
- Air Force Civilian Service
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Department of Defense (DCPAS)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Defense Security Service (DSS)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of State (DOS)
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Naval Intelligence Activity (ONI)
- Naval Sea Systems (NAVSEA)/Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC)
- Navy SPAWAR
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence/ National Counterterrorism Center (ODNI/NCTC)
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM)
Sneak Preview and On Demand!
Registration is your virtual ticket, not only to the event, but also to a limited sneak preview period which opens Monday, November 14, and an on-demand period November 18 – 21.
At the sneak preview, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time.
The on-demand period lets you come back to the show at your leisure to collect the materials you gathered or review presentations and other information. Plus, if you know you won’t be available on event day, register anyway to attend the show during the on-demand period.
Chat-with-recruiter functionality will only be available on event day.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
If you are unable to attend the NC Virtual Career Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services, etc.), please visit the agency websites listed above for more information and to apply online.
NS Agencies Are Equal Opportunity Employers
All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.”
This event will take place on Thursday, November 17, from 2pm – 8pm EST! Register here!