The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) is excited to announce the launch of the U.S. House of Representatives Resume Bank. The House Resume Bank provides job seekers with a simple way to submit their resumes for jobs in House offices in Washington, D.C., and across the nation’s congressional districts.
The new House Resume Bank provides job seekers with:
- An automated way to submit resumes for 14 of the most popular job titles in Member offices
- A transparent process to build, track, and refresh a Resume Bank profile
- A streamlined way to sort and share resumes with Member offices based on their unique hiring needs
To Submit a Resume:
- Select your position(s) of interest on House.gov.
- Complete the submission process by providing your profile information, a current resume, and any additional documents (e.g., cover letter, writing sample).
Finally, if you have utilized the previous Adobe resume bank process, it is encouraged you resubmit a resume through the new automated House Resume Bank.
To access the resume bank, click here.
To access a list of frequently asked questions, click here. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office should you have any additional questions.