The Nunn School is seeking an undergraduate student to assist with advising, career and student services activities. The ideal candidate is tech savvy, a self-starter with a strong work ethic, pays attention to details, has a customer service and problem-solving orientation, and excellent interpersonal skills. They should demonstrate a commitment to the position through excellent attendance, timely completion of tasks, and a willingness to be flexible.
Position: Temporary, minimum 2 semester commitment
Start: May 2022
Hours: 10-20 hours per week/flexible scheduling
Location: Hybrid. Campus office is located in the Habersham Building, Academic Services Suite
- Development and maintenance of communications materials, including proofreading and editing
- Management of websites and social media (ex., Canvas, Advising Blog, Weekly Digest, Instagram, etc.)
- Graphics/design of flyers, infographics, and marketing/recruitment visual media
- Maintain recruitment, advising, internship, career, graduate study and study abroad data and information
- Logistics for guest speakers/luncheons, information sessions, site/career visits, etc.
- File management, web research, data entry and report generation
- Filing, photocopying, mailing, faxing and phone, plus other duties as assigned
- Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and follow instruction
- Strong oral and written communication skills and high attention to detail
- Business or social event/travel and logistics planning experience
- Excellent word processing, database management and website editing skills.
- Proficiency in Office 365, with an aptitude for learning new technology. Must have experience with social media software (ex., WordPress, YouTube, Instagram), virtual meeting platforms (ex., Zoom, Microsoft Teams), and knowledge of graphic design and photo/video editing software (ex., Canva, Moovly, Camtasia).
- Enthusiasm for working with the Nunn School and Ivan Allen College and comfortable working in a team environment
Interested candidates should submit a portfolio highlighting their experience, skills, software program proficiency, and work history. The portfolio should include a resume and examples of flyers/posters/media you have designed/created. Please also indicate your specific availability (days/hours you could work up to 20 hours per week).
Please submit your application responses and materials to https://forms.office.com/r/f0dKKCm9DE by Wednesday, May 11. Virtual interviews begin the week of May 18.