The Nunn School is seeking a Student Assistant to assist with Outreach and Recruitment efforts. This position will be at the forefront of helping to create and execute programming for the Nunn School’s growing certificate, minor, and degree programs. This student assistant will assist in overall strategy and communications, and work on projects to better connect internal and external audiences to the Nunn School.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Designing and distributing marketing materials, content development for website and social media, connecting with schools and groups to build program enrollment, managing event logistics and planning (internal and external), staffing events for enrollment purposes, plus other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate student at Georgia Tech. Interest in and knowledge of the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs, preferred.
- Dependable and proficient in multi-tasking and meeting or exceeding expectations. Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to think critically, and attention to detail is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness and ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Event planning experience and ability to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and social media and communications channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, BlueJeans, and more.
Start: January 2020
Hours: 10-20 hours per week/flexible scheduling
Location: Habersham, Academic Services Suite
Send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your experience, skills, and specific availability (days/hours you could work up between 10-20 hours per week) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 17, 2020. Interviews will be scheduled beginning the week of January 20.