The OC2020 Bootcamp is geared towards college seniors and students completing school by June 2020, as well as those looking to work on the 2020 general election but cannot commit to the 5-week Immersion Program.
- 7-days in-person in January and March 2020
- $500 travel and living stipend
- Hosted in coordination with local state Democratic parties and led by campaign veterans
- Training and simulations on the fundamentals of organizing: voter registration, volunteer recruitment, voter contact, digital tools, data analytics, and field strategy
- Access to ongoing learning and support so you can keep developing your campaign toolbox before the general election kicks off
- Direct support applying and transitioning to the 2020 general election in late spring/early summer of 2020
The Immersion Program is designed for recent graduates and career switchers interested in getting intensive training and on-the-ground practice in their hometown before applying to join the 2020 general election.
- 5-weeks April 27, 2020 through May 31, 2020 in your hometown
- Full-time Tuesday-Saturday including nights and some Sundays
- $3,000 or more plus an additional gas stipend
- Action-based trainings and in-the-field practice in your hometown learning how to register voters, recruit volunteers, set-up a campaign office, host a house party, organize your community, use the newest data and digital tools to maximize your efforts
- Hands-on development with the support of a campaign coach and campaign veterans
- Directly support the local state Democratic party in preparing for the general election through voter registration, persuasion and mobilization activities
- Direct support applying and transitioning to the 2020 general election upon completion of program
- AZ & WI: Deadline to Apply November 18, 2019
- FL, MI, MN, NC & PA: Deadline to Apply January 13, 2020
OC2020 Immersion Program
- Priority Deadline: February 5, 2020
- Final Deadline: March 4, 2020
For more information and to apply, click here.