Development Transformations (DT) is seeking a Program Assistant to support work related to our international governance, civil society, and stabilization programming. The position is based in Washington, D.C.
Responsibilities will include: regional/country specific research, preparing and writing expense forms, drafting project proposals and concept papers, preparing program budgets, and other administrative tasks.
- Provide program support for current USAID and DoD activities;
- Participate in the development and drafting on international development concept papers and proposals;
- Provide support for program design, training, workshops and meetings;
- Monitor budgets and expenditures for grants and contracts;
- Attend events in Washington, DC and write memos summarizing key points;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the Program Officers at DT.
- Bachelors degree in related field;
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills to effectively present informations;
- Capacity to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude, and strong organization skills;
- Work experience in international development or related field preferred;
- Travel and/or work experience in foreign countries preferred;
- Interest and knowledge of the Middle East, Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Central Asia, and/or other regions strongly preferred;
Please submit a cover letter and resume for this position by clicking below with the position title in the subject line.
Development Transformations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send an email to: email@example.com