Send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com Angela Thomas Corporate Recruiter www.medside.com
JOB SUMMARY: The Program Manager for the Korean Market is responsible for all daily aspects of MedSide Healthcare’s Korean program. Candidate must be organized, thorough and self-starting. The Program Manager for the Korean Market must posses the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
– Prior experience with marketing and networking
JOB REQUIREMENTS: The Program Manager for the Korean Market must meet the
– Have the ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
– Have the ability to communicate in Korean both verbally and in writing.
– Provide positive work and personal references.
– Submit to and receive satisfactory results of a criminal background
– Have reliable transportation.
– Be eligible to work in the U.S.
– Possess a caring and understanding attitude toward individuals who are
elderly, disabled, or frail.
– Be flexible and tolerant of varied lifestyles and cultures.
– Be able to work under supervision and independently as the need dictates.
– Have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously,
often under pressure, and be flexible to changes in priorities.
– Have excellent customer service skills.
– Be proficient in Microsoft Office systems such as Word, Excel, Outlook,
– Have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
– Possess attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
– Be able to think creatively in order to develop strategies for
– Professional demeanor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of the Program Manager for the Korean Market’s job are:
– Extensive travel throughout MedSide’s service area.
– Calling on various referral sources – Program Manager will be expected
to call on a variety of referral sources and continually identify and
prioritize new referral targets. Examples as follows:
– Korean physicians
– Korean hospice and adult day care facilities
– Independent living and assisted living communities with Korean
– Hospital discharge planners
– Korean senior centers, churches
– Case managers for Medicaid Waiver programs
– Preparation of marketing materials in Korean – Program Manager will
review existing MedSide marketing materials, prioritize for translation,
and translate as appropriate.
– Provide translation and actively participate in programs, health fairs
and presentations – Program Manager will partner with Marketing
Specialist to translate for Korean audiences, train under Marketing
Specialist, and eventually develop and deliver Korean specific
– The Program Manager for the Korean Market will be the initial point of contact for both clinicians and clients to resolve conflicts and visit rescheduling. He / she will conduct routine customer satisfaction surveys to provide management feedback on the performance of MedSide and individual clinicians. The Program Manager for the Korean Market will troubleshoot customer complaints, and log complaints into the MedSide system and initiate the proper internal escalation processes as needed.
– Receptionist – Program Manager will design and implement the Korean receptionist functions.
– How to recognize a Korean speaker.
– Basic Korean greetings.
– Where to transfer Korean calls – The Program Manager will be
primary or secondary resource. (Will need company cell phone.)
– Establish and monitor Korean language voicemail box.
– Care Coordination – Program Manager will handle basic care coordinator
role for Korean patients and caregivers until patient base is sufficient to
warrant dedicated care coordinator
– Train with existing home care coordinators to learn system and
procedures, handle care coordination for Korean home care clients.
– Attend caregiver orientation and shadow caregivers on 6 field visits – 2
starts of care, 2 supervisory, and 2 regular visits.
– Train with Director of Non-Clinical Services to learn interaction
and CCSP programs, basics of home care business.
– Perform ongoing field visits; for example: visit every client once per
month or perform 5 field visits per week, whichever is less.
– Recruitment – Program Manager will assist the HR department in
recruitment efforts including, but not limited to: identifying needs for
new / additional resources; placing advertisements for open positions;
staff selection; staff training
– Translation – Program Manager will serve as the Korean translator for
the corporate office
– Work with all managers to translate basic home care documents into
– Provide translation for case managers and other customers as needed
– Handle all Korean translation for HR functions, including
orientations, in-service, employee interviews, testing, etc.