ABOUT THE POSITION
Assist Promundo research staff on qualitative and quantitative research projects related to gender, masculinities, health, and similar topics, including:
- Conducting literature searches and retrieving articles and reports, summarizing research, and contributing to literature reviews and other desk research.
- Cataloguing and organizing research tools and/or literature.
- Mapping study questionnaires against datasets.
- Participating in the analysis of quantitative and/or qualitative data.
- Contribute to the development of questionnaires and other research, monitoring, and evaluation tools.
- Contribute to/draft reports, briefs, blogs based on quantitative and qualitative data for both research and non-research audiences.
- Master’s student or undergraduate degree with strong focus on quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience with writing literature reviews and research summaries.
- Experience with quantitative data analysis required; experience with qualitative data analysis also preferred.
- Experience interpreting and writing reports based on quantitative data.
- Excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of gender, global health, international development, and/or social justice issues.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Language skills in Spanish or French will be an asset.
- Personal characteristics: Proactive, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize well, with strong self-motivation, quick learner, flexible, reliable, and in possession of a sense of humor.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Research & Evaluation Internship”:
2) cover letter addressed to Kate Doyle
3) short writing sample(no more than 2 pages; it can be an excerpt of a larger text)
Deadline: no later than September 25, 2020.
For more information, click here.