Queen’s University Belfast will provide a full tuition-fee waiver to an exceptional female student from the USA who wishes to pursue study in a field related to politics, conflict transformation or human rights.
The five Master’s level programmes covered by the award will include:
• LLM Human Rights Law
• MA Conflict Transformation and Social Justice
• MA Global Security and Borders
• MA Politics
• MA Violence, Terrorism and Security
How to Apply
To be considered for this award, please submit an application for your chosen programme
through the University’s online application portal.
You must have applied to the University for study in one of the outlined programmes by 18th
January 2019; must be issued with an offer for your chosen programme by 15th February
2019; must hold a 3.7 CGPA or above; must be a US citizen and must identify as female.
• Wednesday 31 October 2018: Applications open for September 2019 entry
• Friday 18 January 2019: Applications close for September 2019 entry
• Friday 22 March 2019: Decisions announced
Applications close for September 2019 entry on Friday 18th January 2019.
For further information, including application details, visit: http://go.qub.ac.uk/clinton or
email inquiries to Ruth Walmsley email@example.com