ABOUT THE POSITION
HR Directions seeks a candidate for its client, RTI International, for a Security and Compliance Internship within the Global Technology Solutions (GTS) group.
GTS provides technical support, resources, and services to help staff work efficiently and effectively in compliance with RTI policies. GTS also aims to provide technology solutions to support the Institute’s Business Units and General and Administrative functions and make RTI a global leader in finding innovative solutions to technological challenges.
RTI’s Internship Program emphasizes experiential and mentored learning experiences, providing students and recent degree recipients an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge and skills in a meaningful and practical way. We are committed to developing the future workforce by encouraging interns to explore various career paths in a nonprofit research institute setting that values diversity and inclusion. Through this program, interns will become accustomed to RTI’s open and educational culture, support RTI’s mission to improve the human condition, and build upon career goals and grow.
The Security and Compliance Intern will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the development of the inventory of cloud hosting use
- Creating Insider intranet site design
- Developing Security & Compliance web pages and content to include links for P&P’s, cloud, forms, tips & tricks.
- Must be a currently enrolled, degree-seeking student, or a recent graduate (within one calendar year of graduation for the entirety of the internship placement).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
- Must be willing and able to work out of RTI’s Research Triangle Park Office for the duration of the placement.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.