ABOUT THE POSITION
The Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC) is the leading industry association for the blockchain technology ecosystem, which brings together innovative organizations and thought-leaders from over 50 countries. The organization is dedicated to furthering adoption of blockchain technology through engaging regulators, business leaders, and global changemakers on how to harness this ground-breaking tool to create more secure, equitable, and functional societies.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated addition to our team to assist with social media and digital communications, as well as day-to-day operations.
- Assist with creating content for the company’s social media accounts
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar
- Monitor member news and ecosystem updates
- Brainstorm relevant posts and content for social media
- Assist in the creation of graphics and visual content for company’s social media posts
- Analyze social media analytics to gauge content success
- Assist in the planning and production of GBBC’s virtual events
- Other duties as assigned.
- College student in good standing or recent graduate
- Eligible to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge and experience using social media sites, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook (prior experience managing a company’s social media is a plus)
- Experience using Zoom
- Graphic design and video editing preferred
- Interest in blockchain technology, or an interest in learning about the industry
- Must be a tech savvy self-starter who requires little supervision.
HOW TO APPLY