ABOUT THE POSITION
You will serve as a Student Intern (Intelligence) at GG-04 or GG-07 grade level receiving on-the-job training pertaining to work in the field of intelligence by observing, learning and applying various standardized intelligence support rules, procedures and/or operations.
- You will provide support for work products relating to the analysis, production or dissemination of intelligence documents.
- You will research various intelligence topics and issues.
- You will assist in the preparation and presentation of data relative to intelligence matters.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify/.
- You must obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance and access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Failure to do so may result in the withdrawal of an offer or removal. Indicate the level and date of your clearance in your resume.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required. A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or pass the test. You will be subject to random testing.
- You must acknowledge in writing that you are accepting an appointment in the DCIPS (excepted service) which does not confer competitive status, prior to appointment.
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Must be accepted for enrollment or enrolled in school.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, click here.
Application Deadline: September 23