ABOUT THE POSITION
The International team leads programs that support a worldwide network of emerging leaders who are inspired, empowered, and connected. Signature programs include the Obama Scholars program, the Leaders: Africa program, and the Leaders: Asia-Pacific program. This full-time internship will last 12 weeks; beginning on June 1, 2020, and ending on August 21, 2020. The Foundation will provide interns with a modest hourly rate of $16.00. This application will close on March 8, 2020, at 6pm EDT.
Interns will be expected to:
- Provide programmatic support for the team, including short-term or one-off projects.
- Assist with correspondence, outreach, analysis and research related to the International Team’s programs, program participants and partners.
- Maintain and update databases and documents related to international programs.
- Be responsible for meeting preparation, draft internal memos, contact management and data entry.
- Interact with program participants and alumni while working to develop and design storytelling materials for programmatic use.
International interns should have an interest in leadership programs and international affairs. The ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented, responsive, organized, and a team player.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here. Apply by March 8.