ABOUT THE POSITION
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Staff Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value added services and work products.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini offers a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a compelling profit sharing/401K plan.
- Located in over 36 countries, Capgemini has the ability to provide our consultants with international and domestic consulting opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for positions located in our North America offices in the following cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles (Burbank), Dallas, New York, Toronto and Montreal.
The ideal Capgemini consultant possesses the following qualities:
- Interest in working with technology to create various solutions and advancements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to continually learn new things in a changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving way of thought
- Desire to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
- Overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
Candidates should ideally possess:
- A Bachelors degree or Master’s degree
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 of 4.0
- A willingness to travel and flexibility to relocate
- Authorized to work for Capgemini in the US
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.