ABOUT THE POSITION
McChrystal Group is seeking aspiring consultants who share our passion for leadership and optimizing organizational performance for a paid, 10-week summer internship. As full-time contributors to the team, McChrystal Group Summer Analysts will participate in the design, delivery, and implementation of solutions to complex challenges facing senior executives and their teams across industries.
McChrystal Group is an advisory services and leadership development firm based just outside of Washington, D.C., whose networked “Team of Teams” approach enables our clients to adapt to their fast-paced operating environments. Our clients are industry-leading enterprises, providing the opportunity for Summer Analysts to travel to sites around the country.
We operate according to the principles we teach, emphasizing collaboration in the workplace and investing heavily in our team. As part of the internship program, you’ll be paired with senior mentors within the organization and invited to participate in experiential learning outings and social events. This challenging role offers a wide variety of responsibilities in order to facilitate learning, growth, and development, both personally and professionally.
- Application of analytical and research skills toward the evaluation of client operations, financial performance, and organizational dynamics
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of high-quality deliverables and presentations within McChrystal Group and for clients using analytical, planning and tactical decision-making skills
- Leading coordination of events, logistics, and materials for team engagements
- Daily exposure to senior leaders from the private sector, academia, intelligence, and military
- Structured internal mentorship program
McChrystal Group Summer Analysts are students entering their final semester or year of an undergraduate degree (graduating in December 2020 or May 2021) with an interest in leadership and team performance, an excellent academic background, a high degree of motivation, and strong interpersonal skills.
Seeking applicants with
- Interest in the consulting industry, solving complex business problems, and leadership development
- Passion for working with teams in a dynamic, innovative environment
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and perform in ambiguous, fast-paced situations
- Strong analytical, research, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Prior professional experience and desire for continual personal growth
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.