International Development Group LLC (IDG) (www.
International Development Group LLC (IDG) assists donors, governments, and the private sector to achieve sustainable, broad-based economic development and poverty reduction that makes a real and measurable impact for communities and countries around the globe. We achieve these goals through capacity building of individuals and institutions in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors, fostering synergies between local knowledge and international experience.
• Provide support for new business development such as recruitment, proposal development;
• Assist with program logistics, including arrangements for airfare and hotel, visas, meeting schedules, and briefing books for traveling IDG staff and consultants;
• Coordinate proposal efforts, including proposal production;
• Assist in organizing document archives of IDG programs on SharePoint;
• Conduct research for bids and capture planning;
• Provide support for ongoing international development projects, including in sub-Saharan Africa and Eastern Europe
• Perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
• Applicants in the process of obtaining his/her Master’s degree (or recent Master’s graduates) in field relevant to international development a plus; Bachelor’s degree candidates will be considered;
• A minimum of 1 relevant internship experience is highly preferred;
• High degree of organization, attention to detail, and skill at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks;
• Ability to work as a part of a team;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
• Strong communications, analytical, writing, and interpersonal skills; excellent report writing abilities required; and
• Professional proficiency in other languages preferred.
Please apply by May 31st at https://internationaldevelopmentgroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/679363.html or send a CV and cover letter to careers@