2-13 July 2018
Summer University Warsaw (SUW) offers 2-week-long courses on economics and management at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). All classes are organised as lectures and workshops with numerous case studies, discussions and group projects. Bachelor’s and master’s level students have an opportunity to earn 4 or 8 ECTS credits that are internationally recognised. Our academic team includes teachers from Warsaw School of Economics and invited guest speakers from partner universities taking part in Erasmus+ KA107 exchange programme (SGH academic partners) and practitioners from international corporations (SGH business partners).
During SUW 2018 you can choose from the following courses:
- Financial Management
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Project Management
- Economics of Innovations
- Brand Management
- Intercultural Negotiations
Our summer programme gives you:
- 2 weeks of academic courses combining theoretical and practical approach
- 4 or 8 ECTS points
- exceptional intercultural experience with new student-friends from various countries
- opportunity to visit Warsaw, Cracow and Wieliczka Salt Mine
Learn more about the summer program: http://suw.sgh.waw.pl/
Warsaw School of Economics also offers a semester exchange: https://oie.gatech.edu/content/poland-sgh-warsaw-school-economics-exchange-program.