Noblis is seeking qualified technical interns for our Summer 2019 session.
Guided and mentored by our expert staff (including former interns), Noblis Summer interns augment their classroom learning with hands on project work in:
Modeling and simulation
Life and chemical/biological sciences
Telecommunications (including wireless technologies)
Corporate business operations, e.g., finance and accounting, information technology.
Your contributions will make an enduring impact in the areas of National Security & Intelligence; Enterprise Transformation; Environmental Sustainability; Transportation (Air and Ground); Health Care Innovation; Noblis Sponsored Research; and Corporate Business Operations.
Noblis is consistently recognized as a “Great Place to Work” and “One of the Best Mid-Sized Companies to Work For” by Glassdoor, Entrepreneur and The Great Place to Work Institute. For 2018 Noblis was recognized as the top ranked government contractor on the Washington Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces listing.
What you bring to the table:
• Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency;
• A GPA of 3.3 or higher in your undergraduate, graduate or doctoral studies;
• Demonstrated analytical skills, strong written and oral communication skills and team work skills.
Students majoring in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related major will possess skills such as:
• knowledge of software development processes and tooling, e.g., agile development, scrum;
• experience with version control systems and techniques, e.g., Subversion, Git, MS TFS;
• experience with software architecture (UML, etc), system administration, network administration.
For more information and to apply, click here.