ABOUT THE POSITION
Invesco is one of the world’s leading global investment managers, entrusted with managing $1.2 trillion* in assets on behalf of clients worldwide. We are the 6th largest US retail asset manager and the 13th largest investment manager globally, and our more than 8,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. We are purely focused on managing a comprehensive range of active, passive and alternative investment capabilities, which we draw on to provide customized solutions aligned to client needs, our most important benchmark. (*As of May 31,2019)
The Threat Intelligence Intern is responsible for assisting with collecting, reporting, and analyzing information related to physical and cyber threats. The Threat Intelligence Intern will work closely with the Threat Intelligence team to develop resources, research information and produce written assessments.
This is a paid opportunity that will last for 10 weeks in Summer 2020.
- Researching assigned topics.
- Gathering data using open source information to conduct analysis and prepare reports.
- Preparing country travel risk assessments for employee travel to high risk countries.
- Social media monitoring.
- Daily monitoring of global events for impact on the business.
- Incident tracking/monitoring/response.
- Assist in brainstorming sessions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Strong knowledge of current events.
- Risk management experience.
- Law enforcement,military, intelligence or corporate security experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and risks.
- Understanding of cybersecurity.
- Experience in intelligence.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.
Contact Madison Malarkey, MSINTA Alumni and current Invesco employee, if you have any questions!