ABOUT THE POSITION
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty through a focus on women’s empowerment. The Tipping Point Initiative focuses on addressing the root cause of Child Early and Forced Marriage (CEFM), promoting the rights of adolescent girls through community-level programming in Nepal and Bangladesh. This model relies on synchronized engagement of adolescents and community members to ensure that all stakeholders can be part of the transformational change that comes from challenging social expectations and repressive norms.
Phase 2 of the Tipping Point Initiative includes an 18-month intervention to empower girls and reduce child marriage through implementing partner organizations in both countries. The initiative boasts of an extensive mixed-method monitoring and evaluation system to assess regular activity tracking, maintain fidelity of the intervention and evaluate the impact of the intervention. Tipping Point is also preparing to launch its Phase 3 this year, which focuses on advocacy and influencing to impact the global and local discourse and action on CEFM and girls’ rights.
- Key role in supporting the operationalization of the monitoring system of the Phase II of the Tipping Point initiative
- Support Phase III through supporting development of Phase III MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) framework through literature review on Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning frameworks for advocacy and influence
- Conduct program documentation and provide other program support as needed
- English verbal and written communications skills
- Microsoft Office proficient: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Use of kobo toolbox or other data aggregator
- Qualitative data analysis skills
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, click here.