The Tobin Project is looking to fill a Research Analyst position to begin work at their office in the heart of Harvard Square. The position will be rewarded with a competitive non-profit salary and benefit package. For more details check here or www.tobinproject.com.
- Manage long-term research inquiries, from conception to final published product
- Communicate with top scholars to brainstorm potential research directions, provide strategic research support, edit drafts of papers, and plan small focused academic conferences
- Interpret and evaluate current scholarship to gain expertise within a substantive area
- Assume increasing responsibility for designing and/or managing projects
- Contribute to a creative and dynamic work environment
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through January 12, 2015. To apply email email@example.com with the materials listed in the link.