We are looking for passionate Analyst Interns to join our Summer 2018 Intern Program. Our Interns don’t make coffee or sit around bored. Instead, you will play an integral role in our success by conducting research on transnational illicit networks and global emerging conflicts and have real-world impact. You’ll work alongside our analysts on their projects and be trained in the use of emerging technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Learn and apply advanced investigative methods to conduct detailed analysis of transnational illicit networks
- Write a range of analytical products for a variety of audiences
- Regularly use technologies like Palantir to support research
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Dedication to our values and passion for our mission
- Overseas work or research experience
- Native or professional-level fluency in Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish, French, Portuguese, or another language to support research
- Track record of examining illicit networks or conflict
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Undergraduate studies in any related field, be it foreign policy, statistics, a foreign language, or even visual arts if you can demonstrate genuine interest in the role
- Proven interest in or experience with data and technology
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your cover letter, resume, and a two to three-page writing sample. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Please include the position name in the subject of your email and direct all inquiries and applications to email@example.com. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
If you don’t think you’re qualified but love what we’re doing, please apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you.
We are committed to creating an exciting and rewarding work environment for our staff by providing equal opportunity for all positions of employment to qualified employees without regard to gender, race, color, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, military status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are fully committed to the objective of furthering equality of opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, educating, and recognizing all personnel.
We will be accepting applications until March 15, 2018, 23:59 EST.
More info: https://c4ads.org/internships/