The Truman Scholarship provides $30,000 for graduate school to students who are committed to a career in public service.
- Must be US citizen or US National
- Must be a third year undergraduate student
- Must plan to work in public service during 3 of the 7 years after completing your graduate degree
- Committed to work in government, education, the nonprofit sector, or the public interest/advocacy sector
- Plan to get a master’s degree, doctorate, or professional degree such as a law degree or a Master of Public Administration, Master of Public Health, Master of Social Work, Master of Education, Master of Public Policy, or Master of International Affairs
DEADLINE: February 2, 2021