JANUARY 21 & JANUARY 22
10:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Target your job search by networking and practicing your interview skills with REAL Employers Virtually!
Virtual Mock Interviews are held by employers from numerous companies this year.
These employers help you practice your interviewing skills. Do not miss the opportunity to get honest, positive feedback from employers, and also be able to ask questions of employers you have always been afraid to ask before.
SIGN-UPS: December 28, 2020 – January 15, 2021
SIGN – UP PROCEDURES:
1. Log in to your CAREERBUZZ student profile
2. Click on the EMPLOYERS tab on your left, in the CareerBuzz navigation, bar
3. Select ALL in the sublinks
4. In the KEYWORD search box type in Mock Interviews
5. From the search results select INTERVIEWS 2021
6. Click on the AVAILABLE POSITIONS sub-tab to locate all mock interviews
INTERVIEW LENGTH: All interviews will be 45 minutes – 30 minute practice interview and 15 minutes for feedback.
*The same late cancellation and no show policies apply for Mock Interviews as for On-campus recruiting.
Students are expected to prepare for these interviews. In preparation for this event, students must:
Research the company (you are not mock interviewing for any specific positions, but questions about the company will be asked)
Prepare appropriate questions
Dress appropriately for a Virtual Interview
Update your resume and BE PREPARED!
This Virtual event is open to ALL students. Do not miss the opportunity to participate!
For more information, click here.