Ideas 2 Serve focuses on the in-depth understanding of a social/environmental issue a student is passionate about, supporting an in-depth discovery of that particular problem.
For students who are:
- Working on projects that aim to improve the human condition (social and/or environmental impact) OR
- Working with community partners who address pressing societal issues OR
- Are passionate about social/environmental issues and would like to join a team (they should first email us at email@example.com)
- March 5: Intent to Compete (a short paragraph about their issue of interest)
- March 29: Application Deadline (Executive Summary, and 90 second video)
- April 1: Finals Poster Showcase and Awards Ceremony
New this year: our partnership with Map the System Global Challenge at the University of Oxford. The top place from I2S will represent GT at the Global Finals in Oxford, England in June.
For more information, click here.
Update 3/30/2020: The Ideas to Serve Competition has now converted to a virtual format!
- April 2 – Intent to Compete Deadline
- April 7 – Application Deadline (email your Exec Summary and Video to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:00 PM ET)
- April 13 – Finalists Announced
- April 15 – People’s Choice Voting Opens
- April 16 – I2S Finals Virtual (Teams and judges interaction)
- April 20 – Awards Announced
- June 6 – Map the System Global Finals (Oxford, England – Virtual)