At Georgia Tech, we know the impact our students, faculty, and staff make to our campus, Institute and community are game-changing. In recognition of those impacts and the importance of sustainability as a core value and principle in the new Institute Strategic Plan, the Office of Campus Sustainability and partners seek to recognize the contributions of the campus community demonstrating sustainability in action.
The deadline to nominate or apply is April 9, 2021, at 11:59 pm EST.
Nomination and Application Process
The Sustainability Student Champion Award recognizes a student who demonstrates sustainability leadership with a lasting impact on campus culture and institutional sustainability progress.
Sustainability Student Champion Award impact criteria include:
- Efforts with institutional-level change initiatives
- Amplifying the impact of sustainability on campus or on peers
- Exhibit service to the Georgia Tech community and beyond
- Projects with a lasting contribution
- Leadership in sustainability-related student organizations or advocacy groups
- Cultivate opportunities to advance the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominees must be current Georgia Tech graduate or undergraduate student in good standing and have completed at least one full semester at Tech.
- Nominations and self-nominations are accepted.
- The applicant or nominator must complete the application by 11:59 PM April 9, 2021.
For more information and to access the application, click here.