Sports Business Club at Georgia Tech is excited to announce the inaugural Atlanta Sports Conference presented by Sports Business Club at Georgia Tech. SBCGT has brought the best and brightest minds in the Atlanta sports scene together, and is super excited to give our campus community the opportunity to get their foot in the door in the industry! This is your opportunity to connect with various recruiters and employees of Atlanta sports organizations, as well as listen to professionals talk about exciting trends in the sports world.
There are a limited number of free tickets available to SBCGT. Once these sell-out tickets are open to the general public for $5 each. The event is set to take place virtually through Gatherly on April 2nd from 9:30 am-1:00 pm.
The conference will consist of a kickoff speaker, keynote address, and 4 panels: Innovation in Sports, Academic Research, How to Break into the Sports Industry, and Data Analytics in Sports. SBCGT is excited to welcome the following speakers:
- Todd Stansbury (Georgia Tech Athletic Director)
- Sarah Kate Noftsinger (Head of Sports Marketing (Soccer) – North America at Adidas, former Senior Director of Marketing & Fan Engagement at Atlanta United)
- Jennifer Dill (Vice President, esports at Turner Sports)
- Justin Haffad (Manager, Business Intelligence at Atlanta Braves)
- Santino Stancato (Head of Creative / Brand Strategy at J1S, former Brand Manager of Georgia Tech Football)
- Drew Klaer (Manager of Sales and Financial Reporting at Atlanta Hawks)
- And many more!
Feel free to reach out to Caroline Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.