International Student Business Forum
21 – 25 March 2013
This is your opportunity to think big. Really big.
The Deloitte International Student Business Forum is a career and leadership development program for top students from around the world. The invitation-only event is an inspiring mix of business and pleasure.
We are inviting high-performing individuals expecting to graduate in 2014 or 2015 to apply.
- have a strong academic background
- be involved in extra-curricular activities
- be able to demonstrate examples of leadership
- possess excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and the ability to work well in a team
- be motivated to pursue a career within professional services
- demonstrate evidence of having an international outlook in relation to your career objectives.
- The forum will be conducted in English and you will need to be fluent in the language.
Great minds don’t see limits. They see opportunities.
Learn more about this amazing opportunity at our 2013 ISBF information session – we’ll discuss more about the forum, the logistics, and how you can represent Georgia Tech and the United States in Bangkok,Thailand!
Don’t miss out! Take the next step and apply by Sunday, October 21st!! For more information, please logon to CareerBuzz to check out the job posting.
Learn more and apply at http://www.deloitte.com/sbf
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Brastom at email@example.com.