Changing to INTA/IAML/EIA:
- Download the form from the Registrar’s website.
- Make an appointment to meet with the INTA Advisor to review the curriculum and program regulations, and obtain signature.
- If additional signatures are needed, the INTA Advisor will notify you which advisor to contact.
- If you are changing into INTA/IAML/EIA, please obtain the appropriate signatures from your current major advisor(s).
- After all signatures have been obtained, be sure to turn in the form to the Registrar’s office.
INTA/IAML/EIA to Another Major:
If you are changing into another major from INTA/IAML/EIA, please make an appointment so that the INTA Advisor can sign the form after you meet with your new major advisor. You may also need to obtain signatures of the ML or ECON advisor.
Change of Major forms will NOT be signed or processed during Registration. This is for students changing into INTA/IAML/EIA. Please note that this policy is also in effect for Modern Languages.
Please note that once submitted to the Registrar’s office, changes are generally made within 2 business days of submission. IF PHASE 2 REGISTRATION FOR THE TERM HAS ENDED, CHANGES ARE NOT MADE FOR THE CURRENT TERM, BUT ARE EFFECTIVE FOR THE NEXT TERM.
This policy does affect your ability to register for major-restricted courses, so if you are considering a major change, please plan accordingly.