There is a canvassing and survey opportunity sponsored in part by The Douglass Leadership Institute and The Faith & Freedom Coalition. The program wishes to hire 20 undergraduate and 2 graduate students from the University (College). The 2 graduate students will work as team captains to support in coordinating the team.
Canvassing Team Member (Undergraduate)
• To engage politely with Georgia (Atlanta) residents and to follow the guidelines established by the DLI State Director or Team Captain for canvassing and reporting.
• To use the phone/tablet app to record all households engaged
• To coordinate with the DLI State Director or Team Captain on schedule for the canvassing operation
• To provide the DLI State Director or Team Captain a completed W-9 form on or before your start date
• To provide current contact information to the DLI State Director or Team Captain
Compensation: $8.00 per-hour (30+ hours-per-week)
Canvassing Team Captain (Graduate)
• Supports and performs duties as directed by the State Director in his absence.
• Provides encouragement to team members and communicate expectations of the State Director to team members.
• Assist in developing key strategies for team members to work efficiently and independently to ensure this project is successful.
• Understanding the use of technology for the success of this project.
Compensation: $10.00 per-hour (30+ hours-per-week)
If interested, email email@example.com with what your schedule will be over the next few days to discuss the details for each team member because they are looking to start 9/24/2018