The Fulbright Fellowship is the largest U.S. exchange program, offering opportunities for recent graduates and young professionals to assume advanced research, graduate study, university teaching, and primary and secondary school teaching worldwide in all fields of study. The program awards around 2,000 grants in 140 countries annually. The fellowship has a network of alumni in a range of professions, from members of Congress to artists.
For more information on applying, click here.
Types of Awards
- Open Study- Pursue a Master’s Degree Abroad
- Open Research- Design an independent research project
- English Teaching Assistant- Work abroad as a teaching assistant in an English Language Classroom
For more information on the types of awards, click here.
Upcoming Information Sessions
In-Person Information Session | Thursday February 11, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm Press Rooms A&B, Bill Moore SSC 225 North Avenue NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
The in-person information session has been canceled.
Webinar | Thursday February 11, 2021
- 11:00am -12:00pm AND 4:30pm-5:30pm
- To join the BlueJeans sessions, click here.